? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

2nd Place Winner!!!!!!

Well, the results are in and my handsome lil man won 2nd place in this year's Watermelon Festival Photo Contest for the 2yr old boys!!!!! This is the photo I entered, just b/c we were strapped for time and I didn't have a chance to come up with anything clever...lol...so his first year he won 1st place in the 5mth division, we didn't get to enter last year, and this year he got 2nd...so that's a Blue and a Red ribbon for his baby book!! I was so proud of my lil man...Of course I think he's gorgeous, but it's nice to know that others think so too ;)!!!

0 comments: