? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Blog.....Don't ask....LOL

Ok ya'll!! LOL...I really wanted this layout for my blog but it wouldn't work so I had to do delete it and completely start over...LOL...yes, I am very frustrated...but, it worked so o well!! Anyways to highlight on my old posts...I am an Aspiring Photographer, currently enrolled in The New York Institute Of Photography, I LOVE IT!!! I just finished my Unit One and am waiting, impatiently, for Unit Two...I am almost done with my Unit One pictures that I promised I would post as soon as I'm finished, and I will!!! I am also doin my mom's wedding photos next week, so I will post those also for ya'll to critique me on...lol...just be nice!! LOL...no really, don't I want to know your honest opinions!!! I am workin on putting together a website to get my name and work out there also...we FINALLY came up with a name for my biz.......Enchanted Visions By Leslie.....so what do ya think?!?!? But I am 26yrs old, happily married to Micheal, for three years in October!!! We have THE MOST WONDERFUL, HANDSOME, ROWDY lil boy named Jackson, you'll be seein his face ALOT on here...LOL...Also, I have two step-daughters who are all girls!!! Lyric is 5, and Lilly is 4...They are with us for a week once a month...I have wonderful friends and an awesome family!! I LOVE Music and takin photos, of course, I am a HUGE Miranda Lambert fan, my husband picks on me all the time, I finally got to meet her for the first time back in May in Little Rock AR and she is THE sweetest, down-to-earth "celebrity" I have ever met, she just acted like we'd known each other for years, she truly is just a down home country girl from TEXAS!!! I will be meeting her AGAIN in Sept, she is comin to play at Rabb's in Ruston LA!!! The first time I ever saw her Live was last year at Rabb's and she was ROCKIN!!! But then again, she always is!! But I guess that is pretty much the jist of me...lol...anything else you need to know feel free to ask!!! ~LUV~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My momma always said.....lol...that is so cute...peas and carrots uh?!

Danielle said...

I think that the name you picked for your photography business is fantastic. It sounds so whimsical and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Ok...hello?!...UPDATE already!!