I really don't have a whole lot to post, this is mainly to satisfy AMY!!! LOL...Just kiddin!! Anyways...Last night my Moma got remarried, to my step-dad Tim (yeah they were married before, then got divorced and now remarried lol). I was the photographer, but all the good pics I took with film so they have to be developed, but as soon as they are I will post them I PROMISE!!! She was so pretty!! Her dress was GORGEOUS!! They are truly happy and I believe with all my heart they are meant to be together. I mean why else would you marry the same man twice...lol...but seriously...I have never seen them that happy before, even at their first wedding...lol...I think it's b/c they got to do everything the way they wanted and they've had time to plan it out and everything...The kids were so funny, they had a blast dressing up and "gettin married with Nona & Papaw" as Merissa and Anna said...(my two neices)...But as far as me, I am still waitin on my 2nd unit for my course, and NO I still haven't gotten all my pics taken for the first one yet...lol...but I will do that this weekend, I have two I just need one more but it has to be an action shot and I am havin trouble findin somethin to photgraph...not much action around the woods where we live...LOL...but I'll figure out something I guess...but that's pretty much it for now...I'll post the pics that I did take with my digital camera as soon as I get a chance...more later I guess!! ~LUV~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HA! Thanks...well this is a BLOG ya know...that's kinda what your suppose to do...update...anywho....I like the picture of Jackson on here. It looks really good! Now if we can just see those ones you had to do for school.
Love ya!
Post a Comment