? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vacation Time!!!!!!!

Hi All!! Well I just can't contain myself anymore...LOL...We are leaving Thursday evening to go on VACATION!!! I am SOOOOOOO ready, as if you can't tell...lol...Anyways...we are goin to Yellville AR, to stay at Silver Run Cabins and play on the Buffalo River!! I really hope the kids enjoy it, I know I will enjoy some RELAXATION!! Not having to worry about gettin up at 5AM and puttin on makeup and fixin hair and gettin dressed...I'm gona live in my swimsuit and stay barefooted the entire time!! LOL...I just am so ready to get away from work and everything and just play with my baby and enjoy spending my days with him...I feel like I hardly get any time with Jackson anymore and he's growin up so fast it just kills me!! But I am really gona enjoy these 4 days with him...Just pray that we have a safe trip and keep us in mind b/c it's about a 5-6 hour drive for us...I'll be thinkin of ya'll!! We leave Thursday afternoon and won't be back until Monday some time...so I'll see/talk to ya'll then!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I likes the new lay out...it ROCKS! love ya!