
Ok guys...As I promised, FINALLY, I have finished my photo project for my first course in my photography class...Photo #1 is one I took in my yard of a butterfly, I love butterflies in case you didn't know, I was so excited that I got to get that close to take the picture without it flyin off...but this project was to take a close-up of somethin so that the background was "blurred" so that it is obvious what the picture is focusing on...

Photo #2 is one that I took while we were on vacation in Northern Arkansas, this photo was taken at Blanchard Springs Caverns, this is the waterfall that spills out of the cavern, it was ICE COLD!! But beautiful!! The project of this one is supposed to show "action" or movement, so this one "freezes" the water as it is fallin...

Photo #3 is of the Railroad Bridge between Monroe & West Monroe...This project is to show "depth of field" which in normal english is showing the length...lol...It is supposed to emphasize that the object goes on for a great distance...so...those are my three photos submitted to be graded, they say it usually takes a few weeks to get the results back on them, but as soon as I do I will let ya'll know, unless its bad...LOL...then I will hide it forever!! No seriously, I am really nervous about it b/c I've never had a professional photographer "grade" or even look at my work before, so I'll be on pins and needles everytime the mail runs for the next month or so...LOL...but I hope that ya'll appreciate them at least, b/c I am very proud of them and hope that I get a good review from the professors!! More later! ~LUV~
2 comments:
BRAVO! Good Job Hiney-Bo
GIRL! You are gonna have to do better than this!! You take alllllllllll them pictures but don't do nothin with them!
Post a Comment