? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey ya'll...I just figured out how to somewhat work these pictures...so Amy you will be happy to know that I am fixin to start posting more!! LOL...Anyways...these are just some of my black & white ones that I have taken of my handsome lil man over the past almost two years(sniff sniff)...As if you can't tell already, I LOVE Black & White pics...there is just something about them...you can just capture more feelin with black and white...but anyways...enjoy my lil man!! I will be posting more pics soon! ~LUV~
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well miss smarty pants!! I guess I'm just dumb b/c I don't get how to do the whole thing on picasa. Guess you'll have to show me...oh and I just spent like an hour poking around with photoshop....lets just say this...I'm going to bed now!