? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Fever...

Ok...I have got the remodeling fever...LOL...Micheal is about to kill me...If you don't know me that well, I get very very bored with things very very quickly...lol...well I've held off for 3yrs now, well goin on 4, since I've changed anything, except for of course baby stuff when Jackson was born...but I am fixin to remodel our trailor...LOL...or attempt it anyways...so anyone who wants to offer any advice or any input...feel free!!! B/c I have never done this before, so it will definitely be a learning experience...lol...I have done rooms before but never my entire house...so...I'm starting with my kitchen, b/c we are building on a new room for our bedroom and putting Jackson in the one we're in now, b/c I want a bigger room...lol...so...my appliances are red...so I have picked out a red color called 'Salsa' and a yellowy mustard color called 'Prairie Grass' to go with it...I PLAN, that is the keyword, (my mind is liable to change) to do my walls in the 'Prairie Grass' and I am goin to get the appliance paint and do my fridge and stove in the 'Salsa' b/c they are beige/white and don't match anything right now...LOL...not sure what color I'm gona do my cabinets/counter tops yet...I'm thinkin like a bone/speckled counter top and a bone/sanded look for my cabinets (kinda how cabinets look that are really old and the paint is wearing off)...and then the bone/speckled tile for the flooring...so like I said that is the PLAN for right now, but I might come up with a new one you never know...LOL...but am gona take some pics of my rooms so that I can download them and play around with the different colors and see what it will look like before I set anything in stone...so I will be keeping you all updated as I finalize things...lol...but that's about it for now...still haven't gotten my second unit of my school stuff yet and I'm gettin VERY impatient with that...lol...but I have a few 'clients' lined up and as soon as I get the pics done and everything I will be posting them, but it's gona take a while, so bare with me please(amy that means you hehe)...Oh but I am goin to see Miranda Lambert this Thursday so I will definitely have some pics from that within the next week...I'm so excited!! But just keep checking back, I know I don't update as often as I should, but free time is my enemy, b/c my child thinks everytime Mommy sits at the computer he needs to "work" too...so you know how that goes...LOL...but be safe and I'll talk more later!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Emily said...

I have heard of "trend" that some people have done to their cabinets. They take the doors and beat them with a chain to "dent" them up then they stain them (I have seen it done with brown or green stain)and wipe the stain off. It makes them look old and "rustic"