? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

School & Stuff...

I never know what to title my posts as...so...lol...anyways...I finally finished my test for Unit One in my school and got it mailed, I'm so nervous about getting the results back, I can't stand the waiting!! It should take about 2-3 weeks to hear anything back...But I have Unit Two FINALLY, to keep me occupied while I wait...It's a lot more interesting than Unit One, b/c it's gettin into the film vs. digital aspect...I'm a digital person myself just b/c I like to see the picture when I take it that way I know if I need to take another...but I am excited about learning how to develop film and the whole darkroom, b/c there are just certain things that need to be photographed with film and developed that way...anyways...that's where I am on that...that's pretty much it, except mine & Micheal's 3yr anniversary is comin up on the 7th!!! Sometimes it's like "WOW, it's been 3yrs already" and then again at times it's like "it's ONLY been 3yrs"...strange huh?...I'm dreading Christmas shopping...lol...My Moma always says I'm the only female who doesn't like to shop...LOL...It's true, I HATE to shop...lol...if I don't know where I need to go and get whatever it is I need, I don't want to do it...I despise that meaningless wandering...lol...and my sister thrives on it...LOL...she's the world's worst...she's the one that gets up at 4am to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving and all that mess...NOT ME!! lol...I've started picking up stuff here and there that way I don't have to do all the rush and madness...And alot of my stuff will be done online, that's my kind of shopping!! LOL...anyways...that's about it for now...talk to ya'll later!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Emily said...

You are not the only female who hates shopping! I'd rather have the flu!!!