? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mischievious Lil Boy!!!!

Ok, you see the looks I was gettin while takin these pics...LOL...he is sooooo bad ya'll!!! We were out of electricity saturday night, so we went and stayed at my Moma's, when we got home Sunday he had been eatin everything and playin outside so he was nasty naturally...so...it was bath time!!! Well I ran his water, got the bubbles ready and everything, then realized I didn't have a towel or rag...so I walked to the laundry room and got the towel & rag and I hear "Ryan" and "Jackson"!!!! Lilly is hollering at the top of her lungs, I drop everything and take off runnin of course, only to find this!!!! LOL!!! I died laughin...he had climed over in the bath tub diaper, shirt & all!!! Of course I HAD TO TAKE PICS!!! When he gets shamed or embarrassed the head tilted to the side lookin down thing is what he does, lol, I said "Jack, please look at Mommy" and that's the one where he has his eyes cut up at me!! LOL...Needless to say we had to drain that water and run new water b/c it was full of the lil beads from his diaper gettin so full it busted!!! LOL...it was so funny, I just had to share it with ya'll!! ~LUV~
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: