? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Drum Roll Please..........

LOL...well got home last night and guess what was in the mail........YES, my evaluation for my Photo Project #1!!!! I was so nervous to open and listen to it...lol...but I did anyways of course...He said I was definitely on the right track with my photos, that I just need to do some more adjusting on my lighting, which is my camera and is why I'm getting a new one for christmas, and to find my special "touch" to add to my photos that will set them apart from all others...he called it "making" pictures instead of "taking" pictures...which is totally what I think myself, I just can't do all that I want to with my camera that I have now, so hopefully after Christmas I will be on the roll with my new camera and get it done the way I picture it in my head...lol...IF that is at all possible with all the mess runnin thru my head...LOL...but anyways, I was very proud that he thinks I did well...so at least that puts my mind at ease, now I gota get thru Unit 2 and 3, Lord willing!! LOL...there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day...but I'll make it!!! Just say a lil prayer for me... ;) ~LUV~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! You need to set up times to take pics of your "niece" HELLO! Practice. Very proud of you! Love you