? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PRAYER NEEDED!!!

Hey ya'll...I just wanted to ask that everyone PLEASE pray extra for Valerie Rowell Fradella and her family...she recieved some news that was certainly not expected...It really makes you realize that we worry and fret over the most trivial and petty things...She has real worries and I just wanted to ask that you keep her and her family, especially her two boys, in your thoughts and prayers thru this Holiday season and in the coming year...She is so courageous and is probably the strongest person I know!! She has a Caringbridge site, it's on here, just click her picture and it'll take you to her page...feel free to read and leave her a comment, no matter if you know her or not...thanks and KEEP BELIEVING!!! Below are photos of Valerie with her two boys Garrett & Gabe...And her and husband Casey...

0 comments: