? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pics from Thanksgiving...I know I'm slackin (amy) LOL

This was our Thanksgiving at my Mamaw's house...they were playing with the badmitten rackets, he just happened to be lookin thru his...LOL... My sweet Jorja Kate...bless her heart...lol...this is my neice, she is 3, she had a lil ponytail on top of her head but took it out and this is what remained...LOL...her hair is natural curly... This is Daniel, my cousin Felecia's lil boy, he's just a lil older than Jackson, and such a cutie!! I wish Jackson had pretty curly hair like his... :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...poor Jorja Kate...her hair is so funny! Glad you FINALLY updated! I need to myself.