? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update on Wyatt!!!

Hey ya'll!! I went by the hospital yesterday evening...ALL IS GREAT WITH WYATT!!! Thank you Jesus!!! They said that all tests came back clear and they can find nothing at all wrong with him!! His pedi said he could prolly go home after a couple of days, BUT the NICU pedi wants to keep him for the entire 7 days and keep antibiotics in him just to be on the safe side, which Ashley & Jesse are absolutely fine with just as long as it keeps him healthy!! They also wanted me to let everyone know that they truly appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers...she will get some pictures out soon, but he's hooked up on all these monitors and she don't want people to see him that way, cuz SHE don't even like to look at him like that...bless their hearts!! but I promise when he gets home I will have be takin TONS of pics!! LOL...thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I'm so glad! Thanks for keepin us updated.