? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2yrs....How time flies.... :(

Well, it's that depressing time of year...lol...Friday my baby will be TWO YEARS OLD!!!! It's so weird to me b/c I can remember being pregnant like it was yesterday!! I am soooo sad that my baby is growing up so fast...It is just the worst thing in the world to me...lol...I mean I know it's inevitable, but still, if you're a mommy you know what I mean...lol...but along with his age of course is the "terrible two's" and boy are they TERRIBLE!!!! Sometimes I could just pinch his lil head off!! LOL...but for the most part he is THE sweetest, most loving lil boy in the world!!! And he is DEFINITELY a moma's boy!! But he loves his Daddy too, b/c Daddy shows him the tanks and the guns and all that good stuff...lol...
In this picture, he was sittin in the middle of this tree in our front yard...when I asked him what he was doin he told me "sssshhhhh mommy i deer hunt!!" I just about fell out laughin!!! LOL...but I made this lil collage of pics of him every three months since he was born... sniff sniff ...I LOVE MY LIL BABY, who's NOT a lil baby anymore...he's my miracle!!!

0 comments: