Well, it's a happy but sad occasion...LOL...my baby is not a baby anymore!!! He's gettin to be a big boy and I DON'T LIKE IT!!! LOL...It just seems like time has flown by...I mean I don't remember time goin by so fast when I was younger, but I guess if you asked my Moma she would say it did...lol...well Friday, 01/09/09 was his 2nd b-day, I took off work of course and we went to my Moma's and spent the day...Here are some pics of him and Bubba playin outside with Sport (my step-dad's weenie dog)...He had a blast!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think it is so sweet that Stevo has the relationship he does with his niece and nephew. When he does EVER (if ever LOL) have kids, he will make a good dad.
I can't believe he is 2 either....sniff sniff :(
Post a Comment