I have some silly, crazy kiddos!! LOL...Jackson got him a new haircut, so I "mohawked" it up...it was so cute, to me anyways...lol...the next pic...my poor baby, he fell out of the swing at Mamaw Sharon's(the sitter) and landed on his face, his eye was almost completely swollen shut the next morning...the pics actually makes it look better than it actually was...he is sooooo accident prone...just like his Uncle Bubba(my brother Steven) LOL!! Then the girls decided they wanted to put makeup on and "model"...so I put makeup on them, there was NO WAY they were gona do it themselves...lol...below are their pics...Lyric had to take hers with her new Build A Bear Ashley Tisdale/Hannah Montana bear...Lilly, she is the craziest, she says "I need to look MAD!" so she tilts her head and glances up out the top of her eyes!! LOL...I laughed so hard I was cryin cuz she was as serious as she could be...LOL...but the next of her is my fav!!! She's soooo dang pretty, of course I'm biast, lol...Even though she's not BIOLOGICALLY my daughter, she is in every other way!! We are so close, me & Lyric not so much...I think it was because Lilly was only 14mths old when me and Micheal started dating, and she was around me a lot more than Lyric, and plus Lyric is a Moma's girl, Lilly is more a Daddy's girl...And Lilly & Jackson are SOOOO MUCH ALIKE that it is scary!! LOL...they are like two peas in a pod...she's very protective of him too...and as you can see in the later pics, he had to join in on the picture taking...lol...don't ask where he came up with that crazy, painful lookin, grin that's on his face!! ONLY MY CHILD!! LOL! Then last but not least, is the newest addition to the Nolan clan...we got Lilly a kitty for her Pre-K graduation present...and to tell ya how crazy she is...she named her Rosey, well then she said she needed a middle name too, so the conclusion........ROSEY SNOCONE NOLAN....LOL...yeah I know...Enjoy!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My Crazy Kiddos!!!
Posted by Leslie Ryan at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment