? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Fun...

Well, I know it's been a while since I posted...lol...busy busy busy...anyways...Grammy (my mother-in-law) bought the kids a slip'n'slide this year...they had no clue how to use it!! LOL...so I tried best as I could to demonstrate without killing myself, but it didn't take them long to get the hang of it...Jackson LOVED it!!! Lilly liked it too, but I don't think Lyric was too thrilled about it...lol...but it luckily came with a lil blow up raft thingy for them to lay on so it didn't hurt their bellies when they slid...so we would put Jackson on it and push him down it...it was hilarious...as you can see from the pics below that he decided he was gona "run" down it...needless to say he didn't make it too far...LOL...he said "I hurt my booty" LOL...so I'm sure next summer will be even more eventful since he will really know what to do...we'll see.......

0 comments: