Hey ya'll! I know it has been A WHILE since I have posted anything, things have been pretty hectic around the Nolan house for the past few months...lol...anyways, just wanted to post and let ya'll know that we are still alive and kickin...I am very proud to announce that my husband got a new job and as of next week he will be a member of the El Dorado Police Department!! Which yes means we will be moving...within the next month or so we will be Arkansans, if that's how you spell it...lol...I hopefully will be starting a job there along with him, not as an officer of course, lol...I have applied several places and have had a couple of call backs but nothin is written in stone yet...but we are very excited about this adventure we are about to embark upon and I just wanted to share with ya'll and ask that you keep us in your thoughts and prayers!! I will keep ya'll updated of course...~LUV~
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad you are still alive. I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment