? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

80s Day @ Centurytel...LOL...

Ok...yes...we look like a bunch of retards...lol...but it's ok b/c we had a blast doin it!!! It is our Customer Service Appreciation Week at Centurytel...Today was 80s day...I went for the Flashdance look, most people did b/c it's easy...lol...some went for the Madonna look and some did the Rocker look...Everybody looked awesome and we had soooo much fun!! Mandy won, even though she wasn't alive then she still really was the best...LOL...she's the one in the second pic at the top with the blue leggins and bow in her hair...Of course this was mine and Amy's most FAVORITE day!!! Heather looked awesome with the Madonna look with her tall & skinny self...LOL...Everybody loved my bright blue eyeshadow!! LOL...I'm all about some eye makeup...But I just wanted to share our retardedness with everyone...LOL...but like I said we had a blast and can't wait to see what we can come up with next year!!! ~LUV~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just between you and me.....WE got the right stuff....you know girls just wanna have fun!Today....It was like a total eclipse of the heart! Haven't we been here before, just the two of us? What about love.... Let's wait a while, turn back the clock...what's on your mind? I'm so wrapped aroung your finger private dancer....They don't know...but It's a crazy thing called love! Now wake me up before you go go, because I got the Dirty Laundry on you...Keep your hands to yourself, your IN TOO DEEP, THAT's ALL, THAT WAS YESTERDAY! Don't be Hungry like a wolf, it's a Hard habit to break ....GIRL...This is straight from the hear!

Unknown said...

t.....HAHAAA! :)