? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anniversary!!

Well...today is mine & Micheal's 3 yr wedding anniversary!! Where does the time go?? WHO KNOWS?!?!?! LOL...but we have had 3 great years together and hopefully many, many more...He sent me some roses to work...3 Red for the 3yrs we've been together & 1 White for the year to come...AND Red & White roses given together means Unity...ain't he just the sweetest!! He loves me!! LOL...And I love him very very much...I couldn't ask for a better man, husband, or father for my son...I LOVE THIS MAN!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ahwww....yah..that was sweet and very thoughtful! Happy Anniversary!

Love you! :)