? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on school stuff...

Well I have an update on my school...I sent in my Unit One project a couple of weeks ago, for those of you who don't know it's a written test and then you have to submit photos that you have taken applying the techniques you've learned...well I got a letter yesterday with my grade for my written test.....I GOT AN A-!!! I was so excited...they said it could take a couple more weeks before I get the results of my photos b/c the tests are graded by the assistants, etc. but the actual photos are sent to my assigned professor to look at and grade, so it takes longer b/c they each are assigned a certain # of students plus the ones that they actual teach in a classroom...so, that will be another few weeks or so of worrying...lol...but I am now gettin thru Unit Two, so just keep prayin that I will keep gettin A's...LOL...I will update more when I get the news!! ~LUV~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud! Girl, I told you don't be stressing, they were good! Keep up the good work, and have some confidence..." YOU CAN DOOOO ITTTT"

Love you!
I'm leaving tomm morning! I'm SOOOO excited :)