? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

My 1st Actual Photography JOB!!!!

Well a couple of weeks ago I had my first official photography JOB!!! I was very excited, but nervous too...lol...I mean I have taken tons of pictures for people before, but this time I was actually getting PAID!! LOL...It was my cousin's lil girl's 1st b-day photos...Sayla Marie Cain...she was so funny and such a great subject!! We had a blast!! We went to Kiroli Park and just walked around and took some shots here and there...these are my favorites...Enjoy & of course let me know what ya think!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME Job! I'm so proud of you!

Love ya!