For those of you who know my hubby, he is a history and war fanatic...he collects tanks, planes(models that is lol) and old war helmets, pretty much anything he can get his hands on...well now that we have a lil munchkin boy, he shares his love of this with him...It is HILARIOUS!! One day I will catch them and video it...they will get their helmets on and get out their machine guns(toys of course) and get down in the floor and act like they are hiding from the enemy and all that good stuff!!! Jackson will even put on his helmet and get his gun and "march" with it on his shoulder like a soldier would...Just imagine, my 6"2 bald-headed husband and my 2 1/2 ft two year old down in a bunker they made of pillows and blankets and when I walk in the door they start whispering and "shooting" at me...LOL...Yes there is never a dull moment at the Nolan residence...LOL...anyways, just wanted to share some photos I took of Jackson in his soldier outfit...the last ones are just some of him after he was done playin...enjoy!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
GIRl! LOL All I can say is LAWDY help you! lol
Today would have been a perfect day for the park, but about 10 degrees warmer ,.,love ya!
Post a Comment