Well Micheal was informed this mornin that their plant, Pilgrim's Pride in Farmerville, will be shuttin down...they have at the most 60days, but can be laid off at anytime in between now and then...I tell ya in my life when it rains IT FREAKIN FLOODS!!! lol...Micheal broke his leg summer before last and now he needs to have the pins, that they put in to fuse his leg back together, taken out...ain't it funny how all of this happens at the same time...very ironic...he needs to find a new job, but has to have surgery so that is at least 6wks that he won't be able to work, so even if he does find something, which in this area and with the sucky economy will be very difficult, he may not get it b/c he will be "out of commission"...it's very frustrating and stressful...but I know these are the times that I need to put all my faith in God and know for certain that all will work out the way He sees fit...I know it's a test and one that I plan to pass with flyin colors...we've been in this situation before and God prevailed, as He always does...I am just thankful that I still have a job and I know that things could definitely be worse, I just still need to vent...lol...I just ask that anyone reading this keeps us in your thoughts and prayers, and also anyone else who finds themselves in this situation or worse due to the poor economy...thanks and I'll keep ya updated!! ~LUV~
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment