??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS?
My sister, Jennifer, got married on May 23rd on Orange Beach in Gulf Shores outside of their condo, then had the reception at the restaurant Live Bait...hope ya enjoy the pics!!
I am an aspiring Photographer, currently enrolled in New York Institute of Photography!! Wife to Micheal for the past 5 1/2yrs, Mommy to Jackson(4 1/2yrs)& Justice(6 mths) and step-mom to Lyric(8) and Lilly(7)...I am a Miranda Lambert FANATIC...she is awesome and so super sweet...anything else you wana know just ask!! ~LUV~
DELILAH LAMBERT'S FRIENDS (Humane Society of East TX)
Twitteriffic!!!
Yes ya'll, I have joined the Twitter frenzy...lol...I've been on it a while now, and it's really cool, you can keep up with your fav celebs, etc...just another way to connect to folks...what will be next?!?! LOL...come and join me, if you dare!!
1 comments:
The pictures are beautiful you did a great job!
Post a Comment