Well as some of you know, if you keep up with the Hough clan, lol, that we had us a HICKTOWN celebration a couple of weeks ago here in Monroe...Yes I am talkin about THE MAN, MR JASON ALDEAN himself!!! Ya know how you like somebody when you hear them on the radio and you have their cd's and all that, and THEN you see them LIVE and it's like OMG!!! Well, that may just be me, but that is how I was with him...I have all his cd's and have always been a fan, but he is so awesome LIVE!!! He is like the male equivalent to Miranda Lambert, and that is alot coming from me...lol...Eli Young Band was really good too, I liked Cross Canadian Ragweed, but something was off about their sound...I don't know if their bass was too loud or what it was but you couldn't really hear Cody that well, but I like their music and he can tear up a guitar like nobody's business!! But here are a few photos I got...Jason has the sexiest bootay!! LOL...and his lil crooked grin is just to die for!! anyways, I'll let ya'll see for yourselves!! LOL...ENJOY!!!!
I have LOTS more photos...so if you want to check them out go to the link below...



0 comments:
Post a Comment