? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I know I'm slackin!!! LOL

Sorry ya'll...have been busy with stuff, so I haven't posted in a while...first off I had my ultrasound done back on the 28th...everything was normal, thank God!! My uterus is retroflexed and over to the left, which I knew it was a lil bit, but it apparently has gotten worse since I was pregnant...lucky me!! Anyways, it's nothing dangerous or anything, it just causes me lots of pain b/c it is pretty much backwards therefore all of my pain and cramps, etc goes to my back instead of my stomach like normal...which explains why when I was in labor my back was KILLING me but I didn't feel a thing in my stomach...lol...but it is also to the left and is basically squishing my left ovary which is where the pain in my left side is coming from...but the reason he thought he felt a "mass" was b/c he was literally feeling my uterus when he pressed on my left side...but all is well and now I can stop panicing and relax...well...somewhat...I am still having a hysterectomy, but at my time...which I am planning on around August/Sept ish that way we can do our vacation thing but I will be ok by the time the holidays come around...but I wana thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers and just for being awesome friends!!! I love ya'll!!!

0 comments: