Hey guys...just got this update on Val...please continue to pray for her and her family!!! Thanks!! "Hello Everyone!!!!!Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I just talked to Casey to get the latest news. Valerie is feeling better!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! Valerie will finish her radiation treatments next Wednesday and will get a 3 weeks break. She is going to come home for these 3 weeks then head back to Tulsa. When she gets back to Tulsa she will start on STRONG chemo treatments. I hope to have a new picture really soon... Val went for a haircut yesterday. Casey said that it is real short in the back with the front a little longer... I bet Val is as hot as Posh Spice with her new do. I can't wait to see it. I will post a new picture as soon as I can get Valerie to send me one.That's all I have for now. I will post again as soon as I hear something new. Oh... a little heads up.. I just heard a little something through the grapevine... There is another 4-wheeler ride in the works. I believe this will be held sometime in late June to early July. So start getting ready. I will keep you all posted as the planning continues. I believe the name of this ride will be... Riding Because We STILL Believe!!!! ~Believing Michelle~"
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment