Lilly turned 5 yrs old on March 2nd...I know I'm a lil late...lol...She had a Hannah Montana b-day party this yr...And as you can see in the first picture that I had to throw in a Spiderman cup for Jackson...lol...Now don't laugh at my decoration job on her cookie cake, they didn't have one made up already and she changed her mind at the very last minute and decided she wanted a cookie cake instead of a regular one...kids...lol...anyways we had fun decorating it and eating the icing...lol...she got lots of clothes for spring/summer, Nona even got her an Easter dress, it's so cute, but you can't really see it in the picture...she got a singing Hannah Montana doll, jump rope, a new Hannah purse and gown and some other goodies that I can't remember...lol...we took her to Toys R Us and let her pick out a gift from us, she got a Barbie vet polar bear, it is some type of rescue animal thingy, it's neat, and proceeds go to help endangered species...she is gona be a vet I think, she absolutely LOVES animals, all kinds it don't matter, even worms & bugs...lol...she's the tom-boy of our bunch, her and Jackson go great together...lol...Lyric is the girly one for sure...but that was Lilly's 5th b-day celebration, it's just hard to believe she's 5!!! I feel more of a closeness to her b/c she was only 15mths old when Micheal & I started dating, so she has literally grown up with me, Lyric was already 2 1/2 so she was out of the "baby" stage already, but we went thru it all with Lilly from potty training to now...so I feel like it's my own growing up on me...but I promise when it is my own you'll prolly have to sedate me, cuz I'm gona be a basket case!! LOL...He's already too grown for me!!! You see in the last photo he has on the Hannah Montana head mic...LOL...he's so funny, he'll put that thing on and sing all day!!! He thinks he's a rockstar!!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Happy Birthday to Lilly!!!
Posted by Leslie Ryan at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment