Well, I want to let everyone know what the deal is with me lately...Some of you that have known me for a while know that I have always had issues with...well let's just say "female stuff"...lol...since I was about 14yrs old it has always been something, well when I was about 22 they did a Laproscopy procedure where they blew up my stomach and went in three different places with cameras to "look around" and they found that I had Endometriosis in a horrible way along with cysts on my ovaries...they said they had never seen it so bad on someone as young as me, which raised the issue of me being able to concieve a child...which at 22 that's pretty hard to swallow, b/c at that point in my life I was no where near having a baby...well they brought up the options which were few, so I basically have tried any and everything there is to put off the inevitable so that I could try to have a baby when I was ready...well about 4yrs ago I had a miscarriage, which was a cause of the Endometriosis...It was a very hard situation to handle and go thru, but I know that it was God's will...About a year later I found out I was pregnant and I had some problems but for the most part everything was smooth with the pregnancy, now the labor was hard and I ended up having to have an emergency c-section, but it was all for the best b/c the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and they said he probably wouldn't have made it thru normal delivery...but as I said it was all in God's plan b/c I now have a healthy lil boy, Jackson Perry, who is 2 1/2 and the absolute joy of my life!!! I truely thank God daily for blessing me with him!!! And now since I do have my baby, the inevitable can no longer be put off...I went to Dr Wilson last week and he has decided that it is time for a complete hysterectomy...he said that the endometriosis has started spreading into my muscles and tissues and that is not good and he also felt a mass on my left side and it is very tender and painful...so he will do an ultrasound on the 28th to see what that is and then proceed with the hysterectomy after he gets the results from that...so I just ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I have a safe surgery and speedy recovery...I am just putting all my faith and trust in God and believing that it's all part of His plan for my life and it's not up to me...Also wanted to thank everyone that has already been supporting me throughout this whole ordeal, it is really appreciated and I love you all!!! I will keep ya'll posted when I have more info...thanks again!!! *Ryan*
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment