? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update on Valerie...

Were ya'll starting to think I got lost???? It's been a few days since I have had anything new to post, but today I have Good News!!!! Valerie is out of the hospital!!!!! She was discharged Monday night after having to get a couple of units of blood on Sunday to help bring up her hemoglobin. She is still in a GREAT deal of pain. They have her VERY medicated to try to keep the pain under control. But, being the fighter that Valerie is. She decided to go ahead and start the radiation yesterday and she starts her first round of chemo today. Lets say a PRAYER that this goes well and doesn't make her to sick. I feel sure that she will be feeling lots better this afternoon. Her boys will be getting there around 2pm. I will keep all of you posted as the radiation and chemo treatments continue. I will also let you guys know the address to the apartment as soon as Casey gets it to me... Poor guy. He is stressed and I am bugging the heck out of him for updates and addresses and anything else I can think to call him for. Mrs Sharron and Mr Jimmy are also in Tulsa. Mr Jimmy will be flying out tomorrow night to go back to work. Mrs Sharron is going to stay in Tulsa with Valerie and Casey is going to bring the boys home so they can go back to school next Monday. He and the boys will be home until the end of April then go back to Tulsa until it's time for Val to come home. Casey is pretty sure that she may get to come home at the end of April or first of May. She will be through with the radiation by then and the chemo treatments are only once a week. So they will just go back and forth for the chemo. Please PRAY that Valerie is able to stay strong during her treatments. Believing Michelle Please keep praying for Valerie and her family!!!

0 comments: