? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Time...

Well...Our Easter Sunday was a bust...lol...we went to church with the In-Laws and after church we ate at their house...but of course it was raining...well in between showers, lol, me and my sister in law Kimberly tried to get some pics of the kids...Alli did a really good job as you will see in my next post :) ...Jackson on the other hand...well...he was too busy playin with flash lights and Uncle Cade...lol...Kimberly did get some good ones of him but she hasn't sent them to me yet but when I get them I will post them...these are the ones I got of him which are nothing...lol... Uncle Cade & Jackson... It thundered really loud and he was shocked, looking for what made the sound...lol... He had the flash lights watchin Alli take her pics...lil monster...

0 comments: