Ok...for those of you who know me well, you know that I absolutely HATE making decisions...lol...I am prolly the most indecisive person you'll ever meet...I don't know why, but I have always been this way...I am so scared that if I decide on something that in a month or so I am not gona like it anymore and want to change it, which is not a big deal if it's something small, but most the time it's not and that is where my anxiety and stress come in the picture...LOL...SOOOO...on that note, as you know I am in Photography school and trying to put together a business for myself, I have been brainstorming and I've had others helping me (amy) and I had it narrowed down to two names that I liked alot...one was inspired by my favorite person, Miranda Lambert of course, and had some awesome logo pics to go with it thanks to her...lol...the other was just an idea tossed around by Amy...I had pretty much decided on the Miranda one but something just didn't quite feel right about it...so I have pondering on it, or stressing over it I should say...lol...well I was talkin to my sister, Jennifer, the other night and we were talking about it and everything and I said "Amy had come up with one that was cute, tell me what ya think" and right about the same time I said that she said "I know one"...I said "well Amy said 'hiney-bo photos/photography or whatever'"....she bout fell off the couch...lol...she was like "OMG that is EXACTLY what I was gona say!!!" so I took that as the sign I've been needing to make up my mind and therefore HINEY-BO FOTOS was born...lol...now for those of you who DON'T know, I will explain this name...lol...cuz I know you are wondering "what the crap?!" LOL...Jorja Kate, my neice & Jennifer's daughter by the way (hence her liking the name lol) is like my other child...I spoiled her rotten and treated her as my own b/c she was my only neice/nephew, by blood that is, well when she was learning to talk she couldn't say Ryan, so she would say 'hine'...and for those of you who don't know my Daddy, he's a big 2yr old...lol...he's a nut, goofball, etc...he's worse than the kids most of the time, and those of you that do know him can vouch for me on this...lol...anyways, he got her to calling me 'aunt hiney' (God only knows why or where he got that from) and from there she came up with 'hiney-bo' and it just stuck...I am not Aunt Ryan or Ryan, I am HINEY-BO...and now some of my friends have picked up on it and I am Chloe Grace's Hiney-Bo too...lol...I don't think Jorja Kate has ever actually called me Ryan ever...lol...she knows that's my name but not to her it ain't...lol...But I chose it b/c it has very sentimental meaning to me and I am just about 100% positive that there will NEVER be another Hiney-Bo Fotos out there anywhere...LOL...so if you ever see any photos that have that logo on them you will know who it is!!! :)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment