Hey Ya'll...This update just came in about Valerie's surgery that she had this morning...please continue to pray for her and her family as the surgery was unsuccessful...this is the update... All, Thanks for all of the prayers this morning. Valerie is out of surgery. I was only able to speak to Casey for a second. I want to pass along that the surgery was not successful. Her lung was not able to be inflated. I couldn't really get very much information out of Casey as to what will happen next. He thinks they will go ahead and begin radiation as planned. Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery for Valerie so that she can get started with the radiation and chemo she needs. I will keep you posted as to what is next. Michelle The Cancer Treatment Center of America 10109 E 79th Street Tulsa, OK 74133 918-286-5000 KEEP BELIEVING!!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment