? ??????????????Chanel is Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (67 Ratings)??1475 Grabs Today. 29879 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Kiss Me One Last Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (36 Ratings)??1330 Grabs Today. 20816 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Weekend...

Well, last weekend we took an adventure with the kiddos to the park...and when I say adventure I mean it was an adventure...LOL...My sister, Jennifer is getting married in May and wanted me to take their engagement photos, well we thought it'd be a good idea to take the kids and let them play too...well they wanted to play the whole time and not let me work...lol...but we still got some good shots and even got a few of the kids, mostly Lilly b/c her 5th b-day was on the 2nd and I wanted some good photos of her...here is a sample of some of the engagement photos and the best ones of Lilly...enjoy and please share your opinion!! ~LUV~

0 comments: