Ok...so here's what happened...LOL...I could've just died first of all...ONLY MY CHILD, or maybe one of Nikki's...LOL...well about a month or so ago, Jackson wakes up one morning and we had the girls too so they were up and he was in the play room with them........or so we thought!!! We were still tryin to wake ourselves up, cuz it was like 7:30am on a saturday!! YEAH...lol...well he comes back in the bedroom and he comes to my side of the bed and is like "Mommy"......and he's makin this "pffftt" spitting sound like when you have a fuzz or hair in your mouth and you're tryin to get it out...I said "Jackson, what are you eating?"........he grins(which means he's ususally done something he knows he's not supposed to) and says "yeggs"........I was like ok what in the world did he just say......I said "eggs??" his reply was "uh huh"........I got him up where I could see and it was EGG SHELLS!!!! AND HE HAD SLIME ALL OVER HIS HANDS!!! Yeah you guessed it, he had been tryin to eat RAW EGGS!!!! I was so disgusted...lol...I had to dig the lil tiny peices of shells out of his mouth and make him rinse his mouth out, then I washed his hands and cleaned him up.......the pictures below are what I found in the kitchen floor with the fridge door wide open!!!! LOL...You can see in the last pic that he had chewed some up and spit it back out b/c it was "nassy" he said...Ah, the joys of motherhood!!! Gota love it!! LOL...
Friday, March 20, 2009
Our Lil Mishap...
Posted by Leslie Ryan at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAAAA! OMG...that is too funny.Reminds me of the time the girls got into the frig and got out the BIG bowl of blue jello they decided to eat in the bedroom! GIRL, I know where ya coming from! LOL
I would say this is hilarious because I so feel your pain but if I do no doubt the same thing will happen to me.
Post a Comment